Giving A Dream
One of the great satisfactions in life is having the opportunity to assist others. Consider making a gift to the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina to continue turning our dreams into reality. A gift to the NFB of SC is not merely a donation to an organization; it provides resources that will directly ensure a brighter future for all blind people.
Seize the Future – The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina has special giving opportunities that will benefit the giver as well as the NFB of SC. Of course the largest benefit to the donor is the satisfaction of knowing that your gift is leading a legacy of opportunity. However, gifts may be structured to provide more.
- Helping the NFB of SC fulfill its mission
- Realizing income tax savings through a charitable donation
- Making capital gain tax savings on contributions of appreciated assets
- Providing retained payments for the life of a donor or beneficiary
- Eliminating or lowering federal estate tax in certain situations
- Reducing estate settlement costs
NFB of SC programs are dynamic:
- Making the study of literacy and technology a real possibility for blind children and adults
- Providing hope and training for seniors losing vision
- Promoting state and local programs to help blind people become first class citizens
- Educating the public about blind people’s true potential
- Advancing technology helpful to the blind
- Creating a state and national library on the progress of blindness
- Training and inspiring professionals working with the blind
- Providing critical information to parents of blind children
- Mentoring blind job seekers. Your gift makes you a partner in the NFB of SC dream. For further information or assistance, contact the NFB of SC, 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205. 803-254-3777 firstname.lastname@example.org or nfbofsc.org.